The Answer To Your Cash Needs
The Great Things About KnightFinance
Super Fast Process
You could get money directly into your account after just a 15 minutes application.
Get the cash you need without the usual high costs, because of our wide range of lenders.
Low Interest Rates
Compare lenders to make sure that you get the lowest possible rates.
There’s no need to put any collateral against your credit, all our loans are unsecured.
See How Our Competitors Compare
Borrow £500 for 4 Months, Four Monthly Repayments of £215.81 Total repayment £863.24 Interest Rate PA (fixed) 270.10% Representative APR 997%
Instant Small Loans Bad Credit
Anyone can get caught up in a financial emergency anytime and in such dire moments, it is imperative that you know what to do and where to turn to. You may have been confined to the hospital for several days or have to fix a broken car so you can get back to work right away. In these times, you may find yourself in need of instant funding and sometimes in the same day!
One of the best desperate loans solutions that you can consider are instant small loans bad credit. The forms of funding will allow you to borrow cash instantly and pay it back in full plus interest rates in your next payday or through installments in several months.
The payout is the fastest you can enjoy in the financial market – typically in the same day when your application becomes successfully approved. What’s more, you can even find lenders that can have your money ready for use after an hour!
Instant small loans bad credit for emergencies
With the kind of fast paced world we are living today, majority of decisions and services in the market, from purchasing products online to transferring funds from one account to the next, are processed instantly and in automation. So why should loans and credit transactions be any different?
With safe instant small loans bad credit however, you will enjoy a kind of credit processing that is a whole lot faster than traditional bank loans and the like which can typically take several days or a few weeks to become completed.
With instant small loans bad credit, you can expect to enjoy:
- Instant response and decision after you have successfully completed and submitted your application online
- The amount that you borrowed will be deposited into your bank account an hour after approval
- You can use the approved funds in anyway you see fit as long as it is legal
- You can pay the money through installments or in a single lump sum depending on the option that you applied for
Are instant small loans bad credit ideal for you?
The most important thing that you need to consider about instant small loans for bad credit is that they will normally come with higher interest rates than other forms of credit. Despite the bigger cost of borrowing however, there are numerous advantages in using the financial products such as:
- Flexible repayments. You have the option to pay back the money that you borrowed in a single lumps sum when your next paycheck arrives or through installments over 6 months or longer. You also have the option to make early repayments to lower the interest rate payments of your loan and save money as a result.
- No hectic steps involved. When you apply for a loan from a bank, there are typically a lot of hectic and tedious steps involved. You will need to fall in queues, set up appointments and schedule interviews, do a lot of paperwork, and present a list of documents among others. With solution instant small loans for bad credit however, all you need to do is fill out a short application online and submit it once your done and the lender will do all the rest.
- High approval chances. Bank loans and other similar forms of funding are normally reserved to borrowers with stellar credit ratings. Instant loans for bad credit can cater different types of borrowers and their own unique financial circumstances. In fact, you can get approved even if you have a poor credit history and even if you don’t have one.
The best options to consider if you have bad credit
When you have bad credit, taking out a loan from a bank or credit union may not be the best decision given how these traditional lending institutions put a premium on good credit rating. While it is still possible to secure a traditional loan, you may be required to offer a guarantor or collateral in your loan agreement to offset the risk involved in your bad credit which can extend the completion time of your loan and complicate the entire process.
Fortunately, instant small loans bad credit are unsecured forms of borrowing with no guarantor needed. Lenders providing the financial products will look beyond your credit score to determine whether or not your are eligible. Once they conduct an affordability check, they will instantly know whether you are financially capable to cover the repayments on time and on the agreed terms without straining your finances.
Simply put, instalment loans for bad credit are quick and convenient forms of funding that provide high acceptance rates even to those who have adverse credit ratings.
How to get approved for instant small loans bad credit
When you apply for instant loans bad credit, you will need to fill out a short application form that will require you to present basic personal and financial information. The eligibility criteria however, are quite few and basic compared to bank loans. To become approved, you will normally just have to be:
- More than 18 years of age at the start of your application
- Employed with a steady source of income
- A UK bank account holder
- A citizen or legal resident of the UK
If you are employed and able to meet the other basic eligibility requirements mentioned above, getting approved for instant loans for bad credit from a reputable source would be quick and easy. This doesn’t automatically mean however, that you won’t be approved if you are not fully employed.
There are plenty of lenders who will not focus only on borrowers who are employed but also those who are self-employed, partially employed, and even those who are unemployed as long as they have a verifiable source of income that can meet the affordability requirements. The lender will consider benefits and any other form of income that you can confirm through invoice receipts, tax and income statements, and bank statements.
What to avoid when applying for instalment small loans bad credit
Bear in mind that there are illegal lenders operating in the loan industry although they are few in number. However, so you can make sure that the instalment small loans bad credit that you are applying for are 100% safe and legit, be sure to choose lenders who are licensed and authorized by the FCA or Financial Conduct Authority.
5 most recent personal loan reviews
I love CSC loans I have been with them nearly three years, need a top up as my son is getting married. They where brilliant as usual, no problems, done so quick - they were my life savers when needed most, thank you.
Review posted by Mary Hartnoll, Canterbury
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
As guarantor for my daughters, loan the service we got was quick and efficient, did checks, asked questions and all was sorted very quickly, would definitely recommend Together loans to all.
Review posted by Susan Mills, Darlington
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Brilliant service. The application process was a doddle, the Shawbrook representative who called me was polite, understanding and cheerful. The whole thing (from starting the application process to receiving the money) took around 3 or 4 hours. Very quick and efficient and no long or silly forms to fill out. Just what was necessary. Am very pleased I chose Shawbrook.
Review posted by John Marcus, Surrey
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Representative 277.5% APR
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances
Non-payment could have a negative impact on your credit rating and have increased charges and interest rates.