The Answer To Your Cash Needs
The Great Things About KnightFinance
Super Fast Process
You could get money directly into your account after just a 15 minutes application.
Get the cash you need without the usual high costs, because of our wide range of lenders.
Low Interest Rates
Compare lenders to make sure that you get the lowest possible rates.
There’s no need to put any collateral against your credit, all our loans are unsecured.
Personal Loans that are Unsecured
It is so easy to get the finance you need today. Here at KnightFinance we pride ourselves on finding the right payment plan to suit anyone’s individual needs. Whether you are looking to borrow a small amount over a short period or are looking for much larger finance agreement we are able to help. Also known as personal loans or signature loans, unsecured loans are becoming a massively popular alternative to the standard bank loan. What unsecured refers to is how the finance is issued depending on the individual’s creditworthiness. Now when that comes to a bank loan, yes this is regarding your credit score, often making it difficult to get the finance you need. However, when we are talking about a loan that is not from a bank this is not the case. Many companies and lenders will not look at your credit score and will gauge your ability to repay on your current employment. So what is an unsecured loan really? This is quite an easy one, all it means is that the loan is not guaranteed by a property or vehicle. Because the lender does not have a source of collateral, just in case you default on payments for whatever reason, the interest for these loans can sometimes be higher than their counterparts. For those with bad credit, though, they are perfect for getting you back on track.
See How Our Competitors Compare
Borrow £500 for 4 Months, Four Monthly Repayments of £215.81 Total repayment £863.24 Interest Rate PA (fixed) 270.10% Representative APR 997%
Guaranteed Installment Loans for Bad Credit Direct Lenders
Sometimes, the financial pressures and uncertainties of life compel is to take out a loan to secure much needed funding. But the same pressures and uncertainties can also force us to bail out on our payment duties resulting to a poor credit history. And once you have a track record of late or missed payments, it can become extremely difficult to obtain a new loan especially if it comes from a bank or mainstream lender.
But nonetheless, regardless of what your credit history is saying, there are still financial products that you can consider to boost your existing funds and many of them can even be accessed easily online at any time or place of your convenience. One of them are installment loans for bad credit direct lenders and the financial products are extremely popular options to people with discouraging credit ratings.
While these types of financing are generally costly – more expensive than bank loans, credit card cash advances, and other types of credit, they can give you the opportunity to acquire extra cash instantly and rebuild your credit score as well.
Factors that contribute to a poor credit history
But before you apply for online installment loans for bad credit direct lenders, you might want to know why you ended up with a poor credit history in the first place. This way, you will avoid making the same mistakes that you did in your past loans with your new loan agreement.
So if you become approved with direct lender installment loans for bad credit, below are things that you might want to prevent:
- Making late payments
- Default from your loan
- Allow a collection agency to settle your credit balance
- Ask for an extension from your lender to clear your debt
Features of guaranteed installment loans for bad credit from direct lenders
Installment loans for bad credit direct lenders are one of the few options that you can consider if you have a negative credit rating. And depending on your present needs and circumstances, they may also be the ideal financing options for you. Here are some of the things that you can expect from installment Loans for Bad Credit Direct Lenders
- Expensive forms of borrowing. Direct lenders for bad credit loans normally put a high price for their credit products to compensate the risk that they will have to bear in lending money to a borrower who has a problematic history of paying off debt. The interest rate will vary from one direct lender to the next but you can expect them to be higher than traditional banks loans and the like.
- Quick funding. Many borrowers are happy to take the higher cost of borrowing from installment loans for bad credit direct lenders mainly because they will enjoy great perks in return and one them is instant funding. Normally, you can successfully complete a transaction online in a matter of minutes and expect the loan amount to be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours. This makes the loans perfect solutions for emergency cash needs.
- Comfortable payment terms. Because the financial products are installment types of loans, the potential payment terms are often favorable to your current situation. The lender will usually tailor repayment schedule based on your present financial circumstances. This simply meansthat you will most likely end up with a loan that you can comfortably pay back in small amounts for a set period of time without putting to much strain on your financial health.
- Seamless transactions. Installment loans for bad credit direct lenders are very easy to obtain. You obviously don’t need to have a good credit rating to become qualified and the application process is free from any form of paperwork or hectic steps. You will just have to complete an online application form and fill out the information that will be requested from you. No need to fall in queues, meet scheduled meetings, or make frequent calls for updates because the entire process can be accomplished online in just a few hours.
- Best approval chances. You will be applying for UK small installment loans with no credit check that will give you the best chances of approval given your poor credit rating. There is a small chance that you may end up getting denied but this is mostly because the amount of loan that you are applying for doesn’t fit your present needs and circumstances. Direct lenders for bad credit loans are not concerned whether you have a good credit rating or not but only if you are financially capable to cover the loan based on agreed payment terms and conditions. If you are constantly earning money and this flow of income is enough to satisfy the minimum payment requirements, getting approved is almost always a guarantee.
Overall, installment loans for bad credit direct lenders are especially personalized. For example, banks and traditional financing institutions normally follow specific lending policies that are generally stringent in nature. Good credit rating is a must and you will also need to satisfy a number of strict eligibility criteria to become qualified. If you fail to meet them, you will most likely end up getting denied.
Installment Loans for Bad Credit Direct Lenders on the other hand, will accept majority of those borrowers that are ineligible for a bank loan. Whether the borrower has a poor credit history, a none-existent credit history, self-employed, employed part time, or even unemployed, the lender will be more than willing to strike a loan agreement so long as there is a viable means for repayment.
In the end, the fate of your application will depend largely on the amount of money that you intend to borrow in relation to your monthly earnings and outgoings. For example, you can become qualified for a £1,000 but won’t be accepted for £2,000 by the same lender primarily because the former amount is something that you can afford to cover while the latter isn’t.
Also, its important to note that installment loans for bad credit direct lenders do not follow identical rates, terms, and fees. Every lender has its own unique business model and set of SOPs and this is why its important to shop around and compare different rates from the options that you can qualify for so you can find the most affordable deal that meets your needs.
5 most recent personal loan reviews
I love CSC loans I have been with them nearly three years, need a top up as my son is getting married. They where brilliant as usual, no problems, done so quick - they were my life savers when needed most, thank you.
Review posted by Mary Hartnoll, Canterbury
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
As guarantor for my daughters, loan the service we got was quick and efficient, did checks, asked questions and all was sorted very quickly, would definitely recommend Together loans to all.
Review posted by Susan Mills, Darlington
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Brilliant service. The application process was a doddle, the Shawbrook representative who called me was polite, understanding and cheerful. The whole thing (from starting the application process to receiving the money) took around 3 or 4 hours. Very quick and efficient and no long or silly forms to fill out. Just what was necessary. Am very pleased I chose Shawbrook.
Review posted by John Marcus, Surrey
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Representative 277.5% APR
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances
Non-payment could have a negative impact on your credit rating and have increased charges and interest rates.