The Answer To Your Cash Needs
The Great Things About KnightFinance
Super Fast Process
You could get money directly into your account after just a 15 minutes application.
Get the cash you need without the usual high costs, because of our wide range of lenders.
Low Interest Rates
Compare lenders to make sure that you get the lowest possible rates.
There’s no need to put any collateral against your credit, all our loans are unsecured.
Personal Loans that are Unsecured
It is so easy to get the finance you need today. Here at KnightFinance we pride ourselves on finding the right payment plan to suit anyone’s individual needs. Whether you are looking to borrow a small amount over a short period or are looking for much larger finance agreement we are able to help. Also known as personal loans or signature loans, unsecured loans are becoming a massively popular alternative to the standard bank loan. What unsecured refers to is how the finance is issued depending on the individual’s creditworthiness. Now when that comes to a bank loan, yes this is regarding your credit score, often making it difficult to get the finance you need. However, when we are talking about a loan that is not from a bank this is not the case. Many companies and lenders will not look at your credit score and will gauge your ability to repay on your current employment. So what is an unsecured loan really? This is quite an easy one, all it means is that the loan is not guaranteed by a property or vehicle. Because the lender does not have a source of collateral, just in case you default on payments for whatever reason, the interest for these loans can sometimes be higher than their counterparts. For those with bad credit, though, they are perfect for getting you back on track.
Important things to know about Direct lenders for bad credit installment loans
You can never really tell when you can be caught up in a frustrating situation where urgent extra funding is especially hard to secure even if you possess the long-term financial capacity to pay off all your expenses and financial obligations. Normally, this happens when you have bad credit and conventional credit providers like banks and credit unions will continuously reject your application for a loan simply because they will only entertain borrowers with solid credit ratings. If such is the case, don’t waste your time jumping from one bank to the next simply hoping for the best but consider direct lenders for poor credit installment loans as your best solution!
What direct lenders for poor credit installment loans will require from borrowers
One of the biggest advantages with direct lenders for bad credit loans is that you can easily access them online and submit a loan application through their websites without restriction. But before you search the web and make an application, you need to make sure that you satisfy a number of basic eligibility requirements so you can enjoy the best chances of approval:
- Must be at the minimum borrowing age of 18 yeras old
- Possess a bank account that can cater direct electronic deposits
- Enjoy a monthly income level that satisfies the lender’s minimum affordability criteria, e.g. £1,000
- Regularly employed which can be verified by showing a recent payachek or letter endorsed by the employer
- A legal citizen or resident of the United Kingdom
Borrowing from Direct Lenders for poor credit installment loans
The types of financial products are easy approval installment loans for bad credit that follow these basic steps:
- Submit an application form online from an FCA licensed lender.
- Wait for a response from your lender on whether your application has been approved or not, which typically takes just a few or several minutes.
- Try to tailor the loan offer according to your current financial circumstances.
- Review the loan agreement that will be sent to you and ensure that any and all information presented in the document are accurate.
- If everything is clear and agreeable, simply sign the agreement electronically and send it back to your lender.
- The approved loan amount will then be deposited into your bank account after a number of hours or the next business day at the latest.
Things to consider when applying from Direct lenders for poor credit installment loans
Truly, direct lenders for bad credit personal loans can aid you in conquering some of the most financially challenging moments of your life. Likewise though, they can make your bad credit situation even worse if you are not disciplined enough to meet your repayments according to what has been agreed upon. So you can help ensure that you will only be reaping all of the good and none of the bad, here are some things that you might want to consider:
- Never go beyond what you need.
- Determine your purpose for a loan and make sure its reasonable and practical.
- Come up with a sound budget for the loan’s repayments.
- Use the approved funds purely on that one objective and purpose that compelled you to apply for a loan.
And lastly, try to shop around and compare the available options so you can find the most favorable deal and offer!
Representative 277.5% APR
Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed).
The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances
Non-payment could have a negative impact on your credit rating and have increased charges and interest rates.